2016 Toyota Venza

lexusjaps

people don't like links that they don't know what they are posted by someone they don't know. The world today.

Maybe give us your perspective and details then post a link for us to see. I didn't look.

people don't like links that they don't know what they are posted by someone they don't know. The world today.

Maybe give us your perspective and details then post a link for us to see. I didn't look.

you tube,toyota car

So when will we see a new redesigned VENZA? It's getting a bit old. Although I've always liked it from a style standpoint, it was never a very good seller in North American market.

It was recently announced that the Venza will be discontinued for the US by June 2015 and for export markets by September 2017. IMO, the Venza sold in Russia is way nicer than the US market version.

Thanks Jim for the Venza info. My guess is when Americans choose a smaller/sleeker SUV they tend to buy the newest compact models which is now a high growth segment.