How Do You Clean Your Wheel Wells

How do you clean your Wheel wells , the winter and construction on i95 really did a job on them

Usually with a spray detergent like Purple Stuff, let it sit, then rinse with a strong stream. The after the car dries, spray the wheel wells with Mop'n'Glo. If you have really dirty wheel wells, you can get pricey wheelwell brushes from Griots, but long handled toilet brushes work very well.

Just get a good fender brush and a cleaner (any all purpose cleaner) spray on, let sit, scrub off, rinse. Then dress them with any protectant or try MopnGlo like HRP reccomends.

If you have access to a pressure washer, they work great, If not use or car wash wand. I reach up in there with an old scrubbrush and sponge, when they dry I spray them with No Touch tires dressing. If you drive in snow at all, it is a good idea to wash the whole underside of the car extensively to remove the salt and sand trapped.

I saw a nice wand at Home Depot I almost bought, had a nice flat sprayer and a deep hook which would make it great for wheel wells.

If you REALLY want to get them clean remove the wheels first. While you're in there clean the backs of the wheels and the calipers.

i cleaned and scrubbed mine really good with a degreaser then took the wheels off and and used some black gloss coat and spray painted the inside of the wheel wells,

it looks ablsolutely brand new.

i know what you mean by looking grayish and brown in there, just looks dirty all the time.

paint it then go over it with a gloss coat, and your back in business :lol:

to maintaine the good looks, i just spray eagle one wet n shine in there when i'm doing my tires

looks awsome!!! B)