2016 Rx 450 Hybrid

Am liking the more aggressive touch they put on the RX since 2014. This 450 looking delicious. Maybe in another 10 years after our faithfull RX350 has done its job in our household!!!!! Just love Lexus vehicles. Need that lotto win for my LFA!!!

......... remind me of a old fashioned steam locomotive front....Really....?????

Come to think of it, looking like those locomotives!!! Guess I'm a train guy. Think of it this way - we all have different tastes when it comes too looks. The one thing we can agree upon is the quality of our Lexus's!!!!! :cheers:

Yes, all the premium automakers (BMW, Audi, Mercedes) have their own version of a "corporate grill", but the Lexus grill seems to be biggest and baddest so far. Interesting that sales are strong with the grill, but I know some people think it's a bit much....

• 1 year later...

License plate bumper cover is a must with the new style grill.  It's made of flexible, probably strong polymer.  It won't stand a chance when someone back up their car into you.