Instrument Panel Lights Out

My 1999 Gs300 battery died , jumped batter and car started dashboard light are now out can't find correct fust to replace. does anyone have an idea?

Hi Russ and welcome to the LOC.

I'm not sure your saying that you know where the fuse panels are in the car, or that you first need to find the fuse panels. If you need to find the fuse panel, one of the fuse panels should be mounted on the drivers side foot side panel, and up almost to touching the back of the dash. The other panel should be under the hood and mounted on top of the drivers side front wheel well.

Paul

Thanks for responding, I was trying to identify the correct fuse that powers the dashboard panel, after read most all the posts I found a suggestion that stated to check the MPX B fuse located under the hood and disconnect the battery. I pulled the fuse as suggested and found it was not blown restored fuse, started car and dashboard lights came back on. My issue has been resolved.