Lexus Vs Mercedes

ive allways been a big fan of infinitys but that one m45 in that picture up top is just plain ugly in my opinoin!i wouldnt take it for free.(ok well maybe for free) ;)

now the some of the other models are by far the best looking cars out there right now.i love how they look and the style plus performance is without a doubt the best in there class.even the maximas are looking great.better then the es300 in my opinoin.overall infinty will be getting better and better as more people take notice on how nice they are.in phily there already tons of them on the road.there becoming very popular over here.

im also liking the new lexus linup.the new gs that i seen in pictures is looking very very nice.(sort of like infinty).overall lexus,infinty,acura is way ahead of the germans.(that s500 mercades is one sweet looking car though!!!! :D

even the maximas are looking great.better then the es300 in my opinoin

Well I don't know about THAT ;)

well ok maybe not as nice interior as the es300 but body style is very nice.overall though i would take the es300 only because of the interior and reliablity.if i was worried only about looks then maybe the maxima but overall es300 is the better car.

anyhow im hooked on lexus so if i had an option to buy either a brand new lexus or a new infinity it would without a doubt be a lexus!