Important Question

Anarchyis300

Hey guys,

I am seriously planning on getting an is 300 either a 2001 or 2002 model in a graphite color. I think this car is reallllly beautiful, but theira problem...PRICE!!!!! I am willing to dish out no more that 26 grand on a car with less than 30k miles on it. This is really hard to find and the dealers are punks about lowering prices....today some rude dealr thanked me for my time and walked away when i told him my price range. So i really need some helpful buying tips from you guys...and please help me on this! Oh yea I live in southern California in ontario california

I want a CPO

Thank you

$26,000 would be top dollar and more for an '02 and at that price it should be certified. The dealer you talked to was full of crap. Check www.edumunds.com for pricing and check out the prices on www.autotrader.com There should be some cars listed in your area.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know about southern California, but last week I was able to talk down the price of my 2002 from 25995 to 21995 at my local Land Rover dealership. They had it on the lot for six months and were desperately trying to get rid of it....LUCKY FOR ME I guess.. :-)