Lexus Enform App Suite-Pandora, Invalid Login

My app suite works as advertised except for Pandora. Pandora shows 'Invalid Login' in the right pane on the nav screen. All accounts are successfully linked and work except Pandora. Pandora works with the phone's app directly, on other devices, and the computer without problems and using the same password. But inform doesn't.

Stumped.

• 3 years later...

Did you ever find a resolution to this issue?  I am having the same problem now, even though I've owned the same car and phone for several years and it's never been an issue until today.

Same here John.  Its been fine ever since I purchased my car a few years ago. Now, it's saying invalid login the past couple of days when I'm clearly logged in the enform app.  

I have had the same issues for about a month.  Only on Friday did they say it is an issue with Pandora after some updates from them to the Enform application.  There is no known fix at this time.  I have had to use my iPhone via media to get the Pandora... As a programmer, Pandora people have either messed up the interface or the interface changed by the Enform application.  Everything else works fine