2009 Pebble Beach Special Edition Floor Mats

Looking to purchase the pebble beach special edition floor mats for my 2009 rx350. I bought it used w/ 74000 miles and the special floor mats were in it when I test drove it but they swapped them out for new standard floor mats while I was inside finalizing the deal. The plastic service cover was covering the driver's side floor mat so when I drove it home I did not notice until I showed the vehicle to my family. So embarrassing!!!! I never thought for a moment that they would scumbag me out for floor mats even rare ones. I purchased the vehicle from atlantic toyota scion in Amityville Long Island, NY.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I am looking to purchase Pebble Beach edition floor mats for my 2009 Lexus RX 350 Pebble Beach Edition.  I bought it 1 year old from a dealer in another state.  They showed it with the Pebble Beach mats, but on arrival, there were regular Lexus mats in the car.  The dealer claimed they never had the Pebble Beach Edition mats.  I found the original owner who stated otherwise.  In any event, I am looking for some!  

• 9 months later...

Hi, I have a set of Pebble Beach floor mats in tan or sand or whatever the official color is.  Is that the color you're looking for?  I'm currently using the high dollar laser measured ones my husband insisted we purchase when we got our government check to help stimulate the economy.  Just let me know if that's the right color and we'll talk.