Looking For Floor Mats - Reasonably Priced

Floormats are very pricey for Lexi; heck I even sold my used mats on ebay for $35, and I think they were very worn. I paid my local dealer $115 for a new set of mats; newlexusparts.com sells them for $110. You might get lucky and find a set on ebay for a low price, but the dealer is pretty much the only way to go with the few exceptions of online OEM parts/accessories sellers. You might want to try irontoad.com along with newlexusparts.com. I'd say that the mats are worth the high price because they make the interior look and smell like new again. B)

:cheers:

Try e-bay; I found a new factory set for my '02 LS430, front and rear, right color, still in the plastic for 39.95. You might have to watch and wait, but darned near everything eventually shows up there. And if you don't want to wait, email some of the people advertising other Lexus model mats. They just might have what you want. I just checked and suggest you try ths link, their starting bid is $14.95 for a set of Oak/tan mats. There are 2 pages of Lexus Floor Mats listed (61 items).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33697

Bidding ends tomorrow at 1:45 PM Pacific Time and there's only one bid.