Pics Of Dash & Climate Control Led Conversion In

See my previous post for all the info. Now you can safetly convert your yellowed dash lights & ugly green climate control lights to different colors. When doing the conversion on my own vehicle, I noticed many of the bulbs were brittle from the heat of the factory bulbs. The worst were the darker colored bases in the climate control, as they retain more heat. LED's draw alot less current meaning no heat and less wear and tear on your guage cluster electronics. We know the leading cause of needle failure is heat related. LED's also last about 10 years, are brighter and will dim with the factory dimmer. The only drawback is there are some hotspots as LED'S have a hard time dispersing light evenly. We also know the dash bulbs are not easy to find, except from the dealer. My conversion complete with instructions, and phone support, if needed will be $110.00 for 8 brand new converted LED's. This is enough to do the dash you will need 8 more for the climate control, another $110 or $220 for everything including shipping back to you. If you send me your 8 bulbs unbroken from your climate control, you can save about $70 on the climate control conversion. I have red, blue, green, superwhite, ultraviolet, others colors can be gotten with prepayment and additional time. the pictures don't do the LED's justice. If you have any questions email me at jaeleb2001@yahoo.com. I will provide complete instructions, so everything will go smooth and easy. Here are a few pics!

gs300dashledconversionblue1.jpg

gs300dashledconversionblue2.jpg

gs300climatecontrolblue3.jpg

gs300climatecontrolblue2.jpg

gs300climatecontrolblue01.jpg

:D

• 7 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...