Eurodezign......

trust me if its 4 u'r headlights or fogs and it over 55watts don't do it, b4 i did my hid conversions i had a set of hi watt lights that looked good but than melted my fog wires, b careful, and sorry but i haven't heard about these bulbs either

if you want quality bulbs, they cost alittle but they are nice, the blue tint they have will give of a white color, so its not going to be allblue when lite up, the company is RAYBRIG they are the best after market bulb company if you ask for my opinion. they have all the bulbs needed for all applications so check for the correct size and order, :cheers:

DO NOT get the Euros! They will die within 3 months! I have used MTEC's (9004) and they lasted me 2 years in my Legend coupe. MTEC have 2 types of bulbs. One has twice the brightness of OEM bulbs, the other ones have 4 times the brightness. The 4x ones melted my sockets, so you'd have to get beefier wires. Raybrigs are good, but Raazo & Gigalux are probably better. PIAA are great, too but are a bit expensive. My fogs are PIAA, and have never had a problem with them...super bright! The drivers approaching me going the opposite direction may disagree, though! :lol: