Rx330 Mats

dyfine

My wife recently picked up a set (front and rear) of the genuine Lexus all weather mats from the local dealer and I think that they ran ~$85 (including 8+% tax).

I had been looking at the WeatherTech, Extreme, and Husky mats and for the set of 4 plus shipping (remember that mats are *heavy*) I was looking at about the same cost.

The mats are very good quality, functional, and compliment the interior well. The only initial thing I didn't like is that the Lexus mats only come in grey and tan (I have a black interior). After installing them, the grey doesn't look at all bad and hides the daily dirt much better than the original black carpet mats did.

Does anyone know of a good source to buy OEM all weather mats for the RX330 at a price cheaper than my dealer? Thanks!

I bought a set of a generic all weather mats from sams club for $20. Its beige color matches well with my interior color and it works fine so far. I returned the one from lexus and save me about $60.

• 1 year later...

I have been looking everywhere for BLACK all weather floormats for my 01 RX300. I heard the all-weather floor mats for the RX330 fit the RX300 (based on what irontoad says) I am thinking about buying these for my car, since Lexus only carries the all weather mats for the 300 in only gray and beige. Do any of you guys know if they fit or at least know if the layout of the floor is the same in both the rx330 and rx300?

Does anyone know of a good source to buy OEM all weather mats for the RX330 at a price cheaper than my dealer? Thanks!

Ebay has a few to choose from tight now as well...

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?c...mats&category0=

yeah, I am thinking about buying the RX330 all weather floor mats, but not sure if it will fit my RX300. Word is they do but I am hoping someone can confirm.

yeah, I am thinking about buying the RX330 all weather floor mats, but not sure if it will fit my RX300. Word is they do but I am hoping someone can confirm.

I ordered the RX330 all weather floor mats for my car. I contacted the rep at iron toad and he told me that they fit the rx300 perfectly. I been looking for BLACK all weather mats but haven't been able to find any with the lexus emblem on them. Hopefully these fit as promised.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered the RX330 all weather floor mats for my car. I contacted the rep at iron toad and he told me that they fit the rx300 perfectly. I been looking for BLACK all weather mats but haven't been able to find any with the lexus emblem on them. Hopefully these fit as promised.

FYI, the RX330 all weather mats fit my RX300 almost perfectly. I am happy that i was able to find some black mats to match my black on black car.