How To Get Rid Of

sterlin007

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm assuming he's from Sterling, re his name. There is a funky Lexus dealer in Tysons, probably where he bought it. Pohanka if I'm right.

Try taking your car to Lexus of Alexandria- the Lindsay line of dealers is much more "user friendly". B)

I'm assuming he's from Sterling, re his name.  There is a funky Lexus dealer in Tysons, probably where he bought it.  Pohanka if I'm right. 

Try taking your car to Lexus of Alexandria- the Lindsay line of dealers is much more "user friendly". B)

Pohanka Lexus is TERRIBLE. We had some sleazy car salesman there that should have been hocking 14 year old Oldsmobiles, lied to us about the lease payments (said lease on an ES300 would be $800 a month, and whatever anyone else told me was a lie. Leased from Lexus of Annapolis for $495) and he insulted my fiance with his incessant male chauvanist pig BS. Terrible.

Go to Alexandria, its a much better dealer.

My favorites were "Dual zone climate control so the women don't whine" and "the purse hook so the women feel special"

Plus he was trying to bridge a generation gap that wasn't there. I may be 24 but I'm a very old 24, and probably make twice a year what he makes and he kept saying things like "Cool", "Bitchin", "awesome". Most people think I'm in my late 30s and to say I dont talk like that is an understatement. He called and left me a message a few days later and said he "enjoyed rappin with me and my girlfriend" and signed off "this was first name...last name...LEXUS" and he hung up. What a joke.