Cleaning Applicator Pads

How do you clean all the applicator pads and microfiber towels used for detailing your car, so that they are reusable again?

I just waxed my car with a microfiber applicator pad using Collinite 845 Insulator wax. The pad is now caked with wax. How do I clean this stuff off?

Same question for the pads that I've used for applying Meguiar's Deep Polish Cleaner and Meguiar's No. 7 ShowCar Glaze.

Same questions with the microfiber towels. Once I've started wiping off the polish, the glaze, and the wax (different towels of course), it left behind stuff that I apparently can't wash off just by throwing them into the washing machine.

Please advise. Thanks.

i put all my individual pads in a seperate zip lock bag with a label on them according to what they were used with. ;)

therefore making sure they are never mismatched with different products

to clean them i always just let them dry on there own and kinda pat them out..when the wax dries it just dusts off, and since each pad only is used for a certain application, you get no mismatch and combining of different products. :unsure:

don't ever put them in the washing machine. especially together.

and especially with the Show Car Glaze, man that stuff is hard to get off, and u wouldn't want that in with your sealant coat, u get me?? :D

Wash them all in the washing machine on the perminant press setting, hot water, with a good detergent like tide. No fabric softener! After its done, wash them again using only a cup of vinegar in the water, the vinegar will release all the wax from the fibers.

After that just dry them in the dryer on low.