Wanted Sc430 2002 - 2010 Climate Control Unit With Navigation Buttons

SirrDavid

I looked up the part number that you gave on Sewell Lexus and could not find it. Please double check part number. Also was is the price? The part number I have is: 55902-24060

I'm also looking for: 74110-24060E0 - RECEPTACLE ASSEMBLY FR

I'm sure this is the correct unit. I connected it in my 03 SC430 and it worked perfect. Turned out it wasn't my control unit that was not functioning but my servos.

theazz

I'm interested in purchasing this unit however the part number 55900-24060 does not appear within Lexus catalog. The part number 55902-24060 is the part I'm seeking. Do you know the difference or why this is? My ECU climate control unit - controls the heating, cooling, open/ close the hardtop and control the navigation unit. Any help is appreciated.

I really can't do that because I don't know if the problem is your car electronics or my unit. What I will do is take a picture of the unit temporarily plugged into my SC430 and take a picture of it. I will go through all the buttons to make sure they work. That's the best I can do.

Tell me what is your unit currently doing.

theazz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I just went through this with my '03. Some of the integers didn't illuminate so i bought a used one. The part numbers are different, but the units are the same.

• 2 months later...