Hey guys,

lots of great info on the board.

I have a 99 GS300. Bought the car about 5 months and could not be any happier with it. Had only 39,000 miles. Dealer Lexus Certified.

MrSypher....... Damn bro...... NICE RIDE!!! Thanx for posting picks, gives us other guys something to work toward.

Couple Q's....

What intake and exhaust can be added to car w/o killing warranty?

Will 20's Rub?

1st off welcome...

2nd ....i'm pretty sure almost anything u add will go against u'r warranty but check , mayb some other members will know more. 20's will not rub if u get the right offset, meaning they were meant to placed on u'r car, not just 20's that r 5 lug, i had that problem b4, put 20's that came off another lex figured 5 lug they must fit and they rubbed crazy against the brakes and inner fender. but the right ones won't rub even with a major drop of 2 inches. put some pics in the gallery so we can c .

good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys,

lots of great info on the board.

I have a 99 GS300. Bought the car about 5 months and could not be any happier with it. Had only 39,000 miles. Dealer Lexus Certified.

MrSypher....... Damn bro...... NICE RIDE!!! Thanx for posting picks, gives us other guys something to work toward.

Couple Q's....

What intake and exhaust can be added to car w/o killing warranty?

Will 20's Rub?

The only type of filter that i know of is a K&N drop in filter. Yo may want to check on SRT or RMM to find out if there intake is street legal. As far as a warranty issue you may want to stick with the drop in type.