billydpowell

I have a set of 16 inch wheels that came off a super coupe..FREE
they fit the bolt pattern of my 99LS but would drag on the caliper
should fit older small caliper models..
call 972 695 6336 for my address and come and get them
only 3 caps..

post-5365-0-83408100-1420055762_thumb.jp

post-5365-0-47466200-1420055779_thumb.jp

Most generous of you Billy. Those will be a perfect upgrade. The 90 LS I had came with (pathetic) 205/65-VR-15. I switched right away to 225/60-VR-15. And later to the HR rated. Had this offer come a few years ago...

Best to you and wishing you a Happy New Year

Denny

Oh I have done that and would. I suspect Billy would not be interested in lugging the rims to a shopping center and meet a buyer. I would never have anyone come to my house. I would of course if someone who was a long time LOC member that I could help out.

Anyone with original 15" rims who are needing new tires should certainly consider this generous offer.

Nothing against craigslist as it is one of my favorite websites. Recently bought a Valentine One for my brother and met the guy (in his new Cadillac) in a parking lot (in my new Lexus) made the deal and cruised. Many things about Virginia that make that kind of transaction more comfortable.

Oh I have done that and would. I suspect Billy would not be interested in lugging the rims to a shopping center and meet a buyer. I would never have anyone come to my house. I would of course if someone who was a long time LOC member that I could help out.

Anyone with original 15" rims who are needing new tires should certainly consider this generous offer.

Nothing against craigslist as it is one of my favorite websites. Recently bought a Valentine One for my brother and met the guy (in his new Cadillac) in a parking lot (in my new Lexus) made the deal and cruised. Many things about Virginia that make that kind of transaction more comfortable.

YEP, I will be 81 my next birthday, and I am not lugging them anywhere...

post-5365-0-28558200-1420468968_thumb.jp

• 1 month later...