Condensation In Headlights

I recently have had condensation in my headlights and it hasnt gone away for several days nows, it is killing my brightness of my bulbs since water reflects light, and im worried it might blow my bulbs, is there anyway to get rid of the problem without buying new, any help here is appreciated thanks.

I only did it on my 93 - no pictures of it way back when. You can do it on the bottom side towards where the clear meets the backing or on the top. Use the smallest drill bit you can find. Just don't go through a place that is obvious.

I had pretty good success as a temporary means by carefully positioning

a heating pad over the lens and leaving overnite. You may have to repeat several times but eventually they will clear.. but also, eventually they will cloud again.

I only did it on my 93 - no pictures of it way back when. You can do it on the bottom side towards where the clear meets the backing or on the top. Use the smallest drill bit you can find. Just don't go through a place that is obvious.

How many holes did you drill in each?

Hey i posted a comment about some guy i just got headlights from. 300 a pair brand new he has 2 pairs left if you guys want his email let me know. mine are commin in this week so i can let you guys know definetly if its all legit

BRAND NEW IN A BOX

I just did my headlight by putting it in the oven at 250 degrees for 10 to 15 min and pried the headlight apart with butter knife and resealed it. I found the directions on a post.

The bad thing about it though, is that it is clearer than the other side.

I will try to find the post.

I've used the posted remedy to clear up my SC headlights. They were really yellow but not alot of moisture--in fact none in one of thelights.

I simply wet sanded with 2000 grit (use lots of water, I used the hose itself)sourced from my local automotive paint supplier. I did this with the lights on the car but was careful sanding near the edges.

Once dried, I was a little freaked by the appearance but after using 3M plastic polish and buffer wheel i was amazed at the outcome. 90% better.

I've managed to aquire 2 used SC headlights that are in good shape overall that I'll attempt to take apart and clean inside as well. Seemed like a lot of work to remove the headlights to correct the last 10%. It would appear that other with heavy water issues may decide otherwise.

Andy