Dear Santa......

13IS250C

I have been a good girl.

post-148822-0-15900100-1418238288_thumb.

Really is a good looking little car. I was surprised it was so inexpensive. They had 2 and they both stickered for about $50k. They had a F in new car get ready, but I didn't see it. Someone is going to have a December to remember.

I've been checking out the white RC350 coupe at my dealership too. Well done Lexus. The interior fits me like a glove, sweet.

My hope is the 3.5L gets pumped up a bit by Lexus in next model year, then I might have to have one.....

post-130421-0-07168300-1418239486_thumb.

I didn't get to sit in it. It was early and there wasn't a salesman in sight. That is one place it is a disadvantage to be female. Car salesmen ignore us.

I'm hanging on to my car at least another good 2 to 3 years, but I might set my sight on one of these bad boys. It will be hard for me to give up my convertible. I really love driving with the top down.

OK LOC. Let's have a contest to see who is first to get one of these. All the rest of us will be JEALOUS!!!!!!

I haven't used the back seat of my Lexus IS sedan for over a year, (other than to toss a jacket or 2 in back seat). But frequently we use the back seat of the Mercedes C-class sedan, it's roomier all around.

But I do agree that the ease of entry/exit with 4 doors is like night and day versus a coupe, an important consideration for those that actually use back seat. These new coupes (4 series, RC, A5) are kind of high performance personal luxury cars, more of a 2+2, very stylish, quite nice...

well. not that I would actually allow somebody in the back other than maybe for a short ride to somewhere. Of course I really dont care for having anyone in the car when i am traveling as then you have whining about temperature, radio, snacks, ahhh

Water will not hurt anything. Most people think they won't spill anything or drop food particles but they do. Once while driving up the mountain on I-77 on Fancy Gap, the pressure decrease caused my daughters water, squirt bottle to spray water all over. Glad it was water.

I actually have a video on YouTube called

Get In

Sit Down

shut up &

Hold on

I always have my 32oz foam cup of tea in my car. I buy them by the case. If I ever spilled one I would die.

When I bought my 370Z, I told my salesman that I would have to take it to Sonic to see if my tea would fit in that small cupholder. It would have been a deal breaker. He was happy when I came back and the tea was sitting in it.