Need Help With Ls Image

luvmy98LS400

I have no image problem with the Lexus. I paid less for my Lexus than I did for the 99 Corolla I just bought. Pound (lb.) for pound, you get more for your money with the Lexus. If anyone tells you it's an "old man's car" they are obviously mistaking it for a Buick. I realized I instinctively change lanes when I see a Buick ahead.

The Lexus is a highway hot-rod in sheeps clothing. Let them think what they will. They are certainly better than battletank SUV's which in my opinion are at the bottom of the driving chain. Rude, impatient, obnoxious view blockers.

A lot of people say that SUV drivers are discourteous and hog up the road like they are the King. But, personally I have not seen anything like that; maybe I will in the future but not something that I’m looking forward too. BTW: LX430or470 are my ideal SUVs NOT just because I have a LS :D .

The name "Lexus" being portrait as a symbol of $ or superior than others, I think that is a good thing. As far as buying the car for only its name can work out as buying clothes for its brand name not because how it looks or feel.