Thought I'd share my excitement at acquiring my NEW 2005 Lexus LS430 with members of the club.

Early last month I went to the local Lexus dealer looking for an '07, '08 or '09 LS460 that I figured would be in my price range. They had two, a '07 with 96,000 miles on it and a '09 with 56,000 miles but neither was my preference of white which I disclosed.

The salesman then said that they had recently taken in a, loaded, white '05 LS430 that a wealthy 84 year old man had bought new from them, that had had ALL services done there, even an OEM Lexus battery and (5) brand new OEM Dunlop SP Sport 5000 Tires. That's right the SPARE too!

The car was PRISTINE inside and out, had only 33,500 miles on it, indicating it obviously had been in a closed garage for most of its 10 year life. Most amazingly it STILL SMELLED NEW!

So, I saved myself over $10,000 by buying this CLASSIC and just to be safe, since it was just under the10 year age limit, I was able to put a 3 year, 36,000 mile Lexus Platinum Extended Warranty on it.

Could Not Be Happier!

Naval Air

Great find. And to boot, I think you may enjoy the LS430 more than the LS460 too. Isn't it great to find these rare gems?

I bought my 2002 LS430 in 2010 (so it was 8 years old) and only had 13k miles on it. That's what, 1600 miles per year? It was only taken out on nice days to a fancy restaurant. Got it for 1/3 the cost of new. Still seems new to me with 63k miles now.

Enjoy your 'new' ride! :cheers:

• Like 1