Happy Thanksgiving !

pj8708

Dear friends. With 156,000 fellow members comes a wide array of customs, traditions and special ways of saying what your thankful for.

Your fellow Lexus owners come from all over the world. Dubai, Yugoslavia, Russia, Austrailia, Canada, the UK, the Netherlands, and more such as Brazil. This "melting pot" of members results in a shared, common bond of the love of automobiles.

My list of things to be thankful for this year includes the hope that all of us can become a voice for everyone to find common grounds in each other and not to work so hard at trying to find the worst in all.

Best wishes for a great Thanksgiving !!!

Paul

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I drove the Lexus IS via back roads/mountain roads to the Pacific coast yesterday. The 2 month old Hankook tires were a delight in the twisties. A great day trip to start this new year.

Steve, I think you love your car as much as I do mine. My daughter and I got a little bit of top-down time Christmas Day. It was 55 degrees and we were cold, but we were singing at the top of our lungs and having a ball.