New Rims Needed, Please Advise

My Lexus Dealer informed me that the two front steel rims need to be replaced, they wobble and are damaged beyond repair.

New rims cost $2160.00. It's a 2005 CS430 with only 48000 miles. Any suggestions where I can get rims for less money? Also, any suggestions on how to sell the car. (Pebble Beach, black)

Thanks, Gerhard

Do any of these rims look like your wheels? http://www.wheelsandcaps.com/p-22076-aluminum-alloy-wheel-rim-18x8-74160.aspx

Refurbished starts at $139.73.

I bought a set of refurbished Toyota Sienna wheels from Wheels and Caps a few months ago to use with snow tires and they look and ride as if they are new. Transwheel is a subsidiary of Keystone which I think is the biggest supplier of refurbished parts with warehouses scattered around the U.S. including a few miles from where I live in Kansas.

Thanks for the replies. I told Lexus to put on 4 regular new tires and alignment. After this, we will sell the car. Any ideas where to sell it? CarMax, e-bay, Auto Trader, Craigslist? This is actually my wife's car and she does not trust it anymore. It's a black Pebble Beach with red interior. I am not sure if the red interior limits the selling.

Thanks, Gerhard