Draw Tite Hitch Install

imgreg7

Does anyone have the Draw Tite? I’m planning to get this hitch since the rep at http://4wheelonline.com will give a good price. Just curious if this hitch is hidden or not, and how’s the installation? I will tow a small trailer and install a bike rack from time to time. Thanks for any help.

My, that 4wheelonline website is hard to navigate. How does one select the make, year and model of the vehicle so that parts can be found?

I buy most of my hitches and towing supplies from www.etrailer.com and recommend them highly - one of the best companies I've dealt with.

etrailer has hitches for your GX from Hidden Hitch, Draw-Tite and Curt and has photos and how-to-install videos. I know that Curt also has videos on their website since I installed a Curt hitch on my Sienna van a few months ago and watched some. I see that etrailer has a Class III Draw-Tite for you GX for $215.95 with free shipping.

etrailer has trailer light wirings kits for the GX with or without the tow package.

Trailer hitch installation is usually a pretty easy DIY project.