My Lights Are Whack!

After noticing that my lighting appeared to be slightly less than adequate on the left side of my car (while driving) I decided to get out and check to see if a bulb was going out. To my surpise, I found all bulbs functional, but working in weird patterns!

When just my low beams are supposed to be on, the right low lamp is on full power, but the left low lamp AND the right high beam are on half power. When I flip over to highs, both right lamps work full power, but not the left.

I hypothesize that a relay is out... could it be worse? Are there important wires crossed somewhere?

Clean your lenses and use a contact cleaner on your plugs.  New bulbs, fuses, relays.  Degraded wiring is very possible though.  New harness?  Ouch...

whats a good contact cleaner. i was thinking about doing it. hm.. how much is a new harness? would a harness replace the degraded wiring? i cleaned my outside lenses with plastic polish looks good but the left still doesn't shine right