Rx300 Wiring Diageams Here

bdpaull

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like one. On speedometer light shows rear fused rear lights. All are functioning but the error light is still on the Speedometer !! All tail lights functiong but the light is still on.

It goes of sometime for a short while then comes back on. Wiring diagrams please thanks

nathangoldman@msn.com

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone need thease hard to get wiring diagrams just let me know and i will email the 1 u need...:cheers:

Thanks,Bryan

I would like to have the wiring diagram for the RX330 tail lights w/trailer harness. Thanks, BOB

bobdwhite@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone need thease hard to get wiring diagrams just let me know and i will email the 1 u need...:cheers: Bryan: Would you send to me the wiring diagrams for a 2004 rx 330? emurphy111@gmail.com

Thanks,Bryan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Anyone need thease hard to get wiring diagrams just let me know and i will email the 1 u need...:cheers:

Thanks,Bryan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Could you send me a copy

of the radio wire diagram for the lexus rx 300 .....much appreciated

Jrod537@yahoo.com

Anyone need thease hard to get wiring diagrams just let me know and i will email the 1 u need... :cheers:

Thanks,Bryan

Bryan .......... I would be grateful iff you could send me the wiring diagram for a 2002 rx3000 thank you

Bill Brown wbrown122@btinternet.com

hey bryan, i could really use the diagrams that show the brake light wiring, i have replaced all the bulbs fuses and brakelight sswitch and still have no power from the switch to the lights, thanks again

hey bryan, i could really use the diagrams that show the brake light wiring, i have replaced all the bulbs fuses and brakelight sswitch and still have no power from the switch to the lights, thanks again

sorry its a 99 rx 300

Anyone need thease hard to get wiring diagrams just let me know and i will email the 1 u need... :cheers:

Thanks,Bryan

Bryan .......... I would be grateful iff you could send me the wiring diagram for a 2002 rx3000 thank you

Bill Brown wbrown122@btinternet.com

josh5181@yahoo.com

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Bryan

I am John and have just joined this site and wonder if you can help me. I have a 1999 Toyota Harrier (effectively the RX300)bought in 2004 from a friend who imported it into the UK in 1999 and the master switch in the drivers door no longer operates the passenger and 2 rear windows - it operates the drivers window. Each window operates from the switch in each door. None of the UK dealers I have spoken to can get hold of the relevant wiring diagram to trace the fault. One dealer replaced the master switch but that made no difference.

The VIN/Chassis number starts with MCU15 if that helps.

Any advice you can offer will be most appreciated.

Thanks

+++

Thanks,Bryan

Brian,

I do relize this has been over 5 years since the original posting but I could use the set of diagrams for the RX300.

Please if you would email them to me at karl@rwelectronics.net.

Thanks, Karl

• 4 weeks later...

Are the diagrams still available? I'm trying to figure out how to tap into the cigarette lighter in the console between the two seats.

if omeone has the file, can you please send to davidyal@ hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Would it be possible to forward a copy of the windshield wiper wiring diagram to:

thekaps@comcast.net ?

Is there also a list of component locations? I'm assuming that the wipers are controlled by some sort of a Body Control Module, and I'm not sure where that might be located.

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks,Bryan

Bryan,

New to the club and saw your offer, hopefully you still have them; if so, please forward me info. -wiring diagrams for the sunroof on a 99 RX300. It is stuck in the tilt position and I am not certain of whether it is the motor/switch or what. Further, do you know if the motor is located in the upper console area near the sunroof control buttons?

Thanks much, pls. email to giljamesjr@gmail.com

Thanks,Bryan

Bryan,

New to the club and saw your offer, hopefully you still have them; if so, please forward me info. -wiring diagrams for the sunroof on a 99 RX300. It is stuck in the tilt position and I am not certain of whether it is the motor/switch or what. Further, do you know if the motor is located in the upper console area near the sunroof control buttons?

Thanks much, pls. email to giljamesjr@gmail.com

Hey Bryan,

Can i get the wiring diagram to the 2003 rx300 sub box under the passenger seat please.

goowacjai@gmail.com

Thank you,

Jack