Rx300 Wiring Diageams Here

bdpaull

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone need thease hard to get wiring diagrams just let me know and i will email the 1 u need...:cheers:

Thanks,Bryan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Could you send me a copy

sindog@comcast.net

THX

i could do with a audio wiring diagram please for a 99 lexus rx300/toyota harrier

thanks steve

the-donoghues@hotmail.co.uk

I need the wiring diagram for my trailer harness that isn't working. It would include the turns signals and a converter box that the trailer harness plugs into. It would be nice to have it all the way to the fuse box for troubleshooting.

E-Mail is Troy.Conwell@ngc.com

Thanks

I need the wiring diagram for my trailer harness that isn't working. It would include the turns signals and a converter box that the trailer harness plugs into. It would be nice to have it all the way to the fuse box for troubleshooting.

E-Mail is Troy.Conwell@ngc.com

Oops - 2004 Lexus RX 330

Thanks

Anyone need thease hard to get wiring diagrams just let me know and i will email the 1 u need...:cheers:

Thanks,Bryan

Hi Bryan,

I could use diagram for 04 rx330...under dash fuse panel to be specific. I need to know what color wire to tap into thats hot when ignition is on.

Thanks,

Jerry jbird1949@hotmail.com

Hi guys,

1- I want to buy an RX 330, model 2003 had about 60,000 miles. Good condition in and out, no previous accidents.

2- Shall I go for it, seller asking 15,000 $.

3- What is your advice?

4- I baught a SAAB before, and really screwed up, don't want same thing to happen again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi bryan, looking for wire diagram for power seats on 95 sc300 want to make the drivers side operate in my street rod

all i have is the seats want to by pass the memory computer thanks Sean malibuconnection@yahoo.com :cheers:

Thanks,Bryan

• 2 weeks later...

hi, i'd like a copy of audio wirings if you still have this. my email is "dango*mango*12@yahoo.com"(remove the two asterisks*) I'd like to install aftermarket speakers, so all the audio wiring diagrams would greatly be appreciated. THANKS!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey now

hey if you can send me the wiring diagram so I can replace the crappy amp in the Lexus RX300 2002 I'd appreciate it.

I am actually going to post a topic as well...I think I just killed my car audio.

I cut the wire harness going to the Pioneer amp in the back. now the bas, treble, midrange and fader doesn't work in the car...also I cannot find the right wires to hook into the alpine amp.

if anyone can help me PLEASE email me. I thought I had this...but I think I really f'd up.

My personal email is tkat@bigblueape.com

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Bryan:

I am looking for the wiring diagram (and colors of wires) for the rear 'backup' light, and also whether there is - and what color - a ground wire (which I assume does exist). If your offer to send is still good, and if it is not too much trouble, I would be very grateful if you could send me the relevant info. to pjc819@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance

Paul

• 1 month later...

Thanks,Bryan

That'd be great. 2001 RX300.

Hi Bryan:

I need your help to send me the 2006 GS300 wiring diagram (focus on GPS ECU and audio system, my mail: macaryeon@yahoo.com), thank you so much

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks,Bryan

hello bryan,

please email me the diagram for an RX 350 2007 at decebal@yahoo.com

thanks

sorry, i need anything that would help me disconnect the TPM sensor (tire pressure monitor ECU). thanks again

Thanks,Bryan

I have a 99 RX300 that I am attempting to wire a flat 4 wire trailer harness. Do you still have wiring diagrams for tail lights? Any help on the best path to run the red "hot" to the battery would be appreciated as well. Or maybe there is another way to get power?

thanks

SKA66

scot@accesscomm.ca

Thanks,Bryan

I have a 99 RX300 that I am attempting to wire a flat 4 wire trailer harness. Do you still have wiring diagrams for tail lights? Any help on the best path to run the red "hot" to the battery would be appreciated as well. Or maybe there is another way to get power?

thanks

SKA66

scot@accesscomm.ca

I have 2003 RX300; I would appreciate if you please send me all wiring diagrams at tijinnah@gmail.com

Thanks and have a good day.

Taherul Jinnah