Rx300 Wiring Diageams Here

bdpaull

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please send me a copy of RX300 wiring diagram to me at w.liem82@yahoo.com

if you have the 2004 RX300 wiring diagram, that's will help me so much. But if you don't have, send me the latest RX300 wiring diagram you have.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...
Anyone need thease hard to get wiring diagrams just let me know and i will email the 1 u need...:cheers:

Thanks,Bryan

I have some wiring diagrams, what I do not have is how to take stuff appart on my 2000. Any help with that?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Bryan,

Wow, you are de man if you've been helping people with wiring diagrams since 2004!

I have a problem with the drivers door locking system RX300-01. The button on the key works everything but the drivers door lock. Inserting the key physically into the drivers door lock used to work intermittently but now doesn't.

Thanks,

Carrie

I agree, Can I get one too. I have the same problem. 2001 rx300 door lock issues. hool97@aol.com

Hey Bryan,

I too would appreciate a copy in the ol' email. My wife's lcd panel and radio went out. Any suggestions? And yes, you are doing quite a service here!

Thanks,

mblam7@yahoo.com

Anyone need thease hard to get wiring diagrams just let me know and i will email the 1 u need...:cheers:

Thanks,Bryan

Hi I have central locking problem on my RX and need to find out what wires do what from the drivers master control switch,

Particulaly the door lock and unlock wires and what they need to activate or de-activate the door locks and trunk lock, wire coulors with any other info would be great, as the switch is all electronic I dont want to put any volts near it till i find out what it should be doing.

any diagrams of this part would be great

Email to: phil@t-e-s.org

Many thanks Great site

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks,Bryan

Bryan, My 2005 RX330 has lost power to all three 12v power outlets and the fuse #14 (20 A) is good. Does one of the diagrams show how these are wired?

Please send me a copy.

Thanks, Jerry jerry@SalisburyHomes.com

Jerry, did you ever get this figured out? Same deal on my '04 RX330...

Thanks,

Ben

bmargolin AT gmail DOT com

Thanks,Bryan

I need the diagram for the tail lights, I want to see if it is the relays or not. I have a 99 RX300.

Thanks,

Brian

brianaune@hotmail.com

post ur email i clicked on ur name and i got an error....let me know what diagram do u need?....audio,ac,keyless,airbag...i have the hole book and it would be alot of info to email the whole thing.... :wacko:

[/quote\\\\

Could you email me the wiring diagram for the power antenna. I need to remove the fuse for it.

Thanks,Bryan

Hi Bryan,

After having my engine code read by AutoZone, I was given the code P1346 and advised I needed to replace my Cam Position Sensor since I already replaced the timing belt. I was provided a picture of what the part looks like, along with the part number, and replacement cost. A repair manual was not available to identify where this part is located on my 99 RX300, so that brings me to this forum and your thread. If you can, please send me what you have that will help and any advice you may have. My email address is tori.duke@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Tori

the is just what I was looking for ! I am helping a friend figure out a trailer tow package problem and I think the two pigtail is miswire from the fty because only one turn signal works and when testing all the prongs, they have about 2 volts going through them and one has 12.. PLease send me the the wireing diagram too! thank you very much for your help/

James

baldwin007@aol.com

Hi Bryan,

I have a 2006 rx 330 and think that the 2004 would be close enough.......I am having window switch problems.....

please send wiring diagrams (any and all appreciated, not just the door)...to

kjcount@optonline.net

Thanks,

John

• 2 weeks later...