Rx300 Wiring Diageams Here

bdpaull

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to take a stab at getting help on a problem, so here goes ... and if you can help, I will really appreciate your input.

I want to replace the left-rear bumper-mounted side (not back) marker lens and housing on a 1999 Lexus RX300. I bought a new lens and housing.

Problem is, I cannot get access to the bolt that holds in the housing. Do I need to remove the bumper skin?

I tried this by unscrewing the bottom of the bumper skin immediately behind the wheel, and pulling out the clips in the back near the tow hitch, but I was not able to get access to the front and top most part of the skin nearest the wheel well (and, incidentally, nearest the fuel filler door).

I also tried getting direct access to the marker light by removing some interior panels adjacent to the spare tire well, but all that did was get me access to the panel (spot-welded in place) that supports the bumper from the inside, and the wiring to the marker light.

Thanks, Michael

Anyone need thease hard to get wiring diagrams just let me know and i will email the 1 u need...:cheers:

Thanks,Bryan

• 3 weeks later...
I would like a copy please can you send it to porsche4fun@yahoo.com

thank you

Anyone need thease hard to get wiring diagrams just let me know and i will email the 1 u need...:cheers:

Thanks,Bryan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I need the Wiring Diagram for the 2 Speed Sensors, because the odontomiter doesn't work. in my Lexus Rx330 2006

Thanks

Thanks,Bryan

I need the Wiring Diagram for My 2006 Lexus RX330 for transmission speed sensors.

please send to mchn@hotmail.com

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Thanks,Bryan

Hi Bryan

Could you please send me wiring diagram for the VSS speed sensors 1 & 2?

Thanks

Brian

Thanks,Bryan

Hi Bryan

Could you please send me all of them. If that is not possible please send the wiring diagram for the VSS speed sensors 1 & 2?

Bwg0294@aol.com

Thanks

Brian

Thanks,Bryan

Bryan, could you please email me a wiring diagram for a 1999 Lexus RX300. My email is craig@safetycraig.com

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Bryan,

If it's still available, please email the wiring diagrams to jetskier100@yahoo.com. I have an '03 rx300 that has a short in the circuit, causing the airbag warning light to stay lit even after an attempt to replace the airbag/seatbelt unit. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks,Bryan

Hi Brian,

I need the wiring diagram for the tail lights and the associated burned out bulb circuits. My marker and license plate lights work

but the tail lights do not. A +12v supply to the tail light wire causes all 4 tail lights to light, bulbs and fuse all good. Does the diagram also show the location of the ECU for burned bulb sensing?

Bill

Email bm1234@telus.net

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PLS...have endlessly been looking for a copy of the electrical wiring diagram schematics for Navigation and stereo. ( 2006 rx400h ) or anything close to that as im sure the schematics will be the same. Thanks in advance. tonyha717@gmail.com

Thanks,Bryan

[/quote

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks,Bryan

I would very much appreciate the seat wiring diagram for 2005 RX330 front drivers & passengers plus any info on how to hook them up outside the auto. I am using the driver's seat in a cockpit flight simulator.

Thanks very much if you are still responding.

Bruce

binto100@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...