Electrical Problem?

Rollingstone

I love my recently aquired '99 RX300. I describe the ride as being like a carmel soft ice cream sundae. :D

However, there are a few glitches I'd like to work out - any assistance or suggestions are greatly appreciated

- Seat setting does not do anything. Tried to 'set' as per manual - nothing.

- Attempted to activate the keyless remote - nothing. (the light does flash on the key when a button is pushed) New battery no help.

- attempted to reprogram keyless entry but determined from another post that the dome light must be on. For some reason the front doors do not activate the dome, floor and courtesy lights. Rear doors activate the dome light only.

- Attempts to program garage door opener have failed even though the three visor lights do flash when buttons are pushed. It's not a rolling code opener.

I appreciate the car's security but the local dealer wants $320 CDN for one duplicate key - I wonder who the thief is. :pirate: Hopefully insurance premiums take into account the level of security these cars have.

Thanks for any help you can provide........ :cheers:

-