Body Parts

toxictox

:blink: Hi folks, I'm a new member, Recently had my ls4 98 crashed on the whole drivers side so I am looking for the body parts so any suggestions will be highly appreciated. I feel the lexus dealers are to expensive.

ouch sorry to hear about that. <_<

you can always search around at salvage yards for cheap body parts and paneling

also try ebay for any of the other parts you might need, there are some really fantastic deals on there, if you are patient and look everyday for new listings you might get lucky and find a steal.

believe me i've found many of steals on ebay. ;)

u cant find many 98 LS in the salvage yards. try www.newlexusparts.com

but they will have to ship those parts as freight so askem bout the shipping charge b4 submitting the order. also compare prices you will get to the local dealer prices.

if you know mechanics you can ask them to order from the local dealer for you and then it will be 20% off the regular price

good lexus junk yard place is www.taprecycling.com

if they dont have it there then your chanses to find it anywhere else are pretty small

forgot: remember that just about any wrecking yard can get any part from any other wrecking yard in the USA; this is the way body shops get parts to repair autos with--parts generally aren't in their back yard.

the wrecking yard will put the request out, will find it, tell you the condition, price, and shipping cost-----!!! Can't beat that-----don't buy new--there isn't enough money in the world.

it is called 'HotLine'

yeah, i guess we are, may be not the same hood but prolly somewhere around:) i did this junk yard ordering through the shops and its much cheaper then orderin directly from the junk yards, but once again, no wreked LS here in nY area

Toxic too bad about the accident, i assume you don't want to get your insurance company involved. I know a body shop in Queens that worked on my previous cars, the owner is good guy, knows import cars very well. Let me know if you want a number.