Cassette Not Working

Hello,

I just replace my aftermarket radio on my 92 LS with a Pioneer cassette player (no CD changer). However, after putting everything back I found that the cassette is not working :unsure: . I got this Pioneer system from eBay, and the seller said I do not need radio code. Do I have to set my own code in order for the cassette player to work? In other words, is it still protected by the anti-theft system?

I'm pretty sure that I installed everything correct, because the radio and everything else works. When I insert a cassette into the slot while the radio is on, the display changed to "play" for about 2 seconds, then it switched back to FM radio. Any ideas?

ITS THE RUBBER BELTS THE CASSETTES GO OUT AFTER 12 YEARS DUE TO THE OLD STYLE RUBBER BELTS THAT GO BAD. I HAVE THE BELTS IN STOCK 2 SMALL 1 INCH AND ONE LARGE 3 INCH D1AMETER . ALSO AM GETTING A SUPPLY OF SERVICE MANULS ON HOW TO REPLACE THE BELTS. I HAVE THE CASSETTE UNIT REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS . THERE ARE JUST 4 SCREWS TO REMOVE THE CASSETTE UNIT. DONT REMOVE FACEPLATE WITHOUT DETACHING THE RIBBON CABLE FIRST. EMAIL ME AT pioneersuby@woh.rr.com .

Today I replaced my aftermarket radio with a Pioneer radio system. I noticed there are two holes where the antenna should go to. The larger hole is for the main antenna. Then, according to a website, there is also a sub antenna hole. I can't find any cable or wire that plugs into this hole. What is this sub antenna hole used for? I'm just curious.

Please see picture

post-11-1081646656.jpg