Is300 External Cd Changer

Pietro Arrigoni

I checked a part website and it looks like a CD changer was not available for the 2002 IS200 in the UK, Europe, Australia or for the Japanese market Altezza.

CD changers are declining in popularity and not available on very many new vehicles in the U.S. Maybe you could add a 3.5mm aux-in port to your radio which would allow you to store the music from your CD's on an MP3 player, iPod or mobile phone.

I don't know if it fits a non-US IS200 but www.viastech.com offers an aux-in adapter for the U.S. specification IS250/300/350.

I checked a part website and it looks like a CD changer was not available for the 2002 IS200 in the UK, Europe, Australia or for the Japanese market Altezza.

CD changers are declining in popularity and not available on very many new vehicles in the U.S. Maybe you could add a 3.5mm aux-in port to your radio which would allow you to store the music from your CD's on an MP3 player, iPod or mobile phone.

I don't know if it fits a non-US IS200 but www.viastech.com offers an aux-in adapter for the U.S. specification IS250/300/350.

Yes indeed, but the radio has the 12 connector, in addition the nav voice microphone kit allows me to ask for cd changer1 and 2 and for dvd changer. The computer replys no cd or dvd connected. So I assume I can plug them in. I also had the mp3 changer, but the audio quality is far from cd audio, so I'm after it.

Thanks