I Really Want A 96; 93 Will Do Though

LinuxFan

Thanks for your replies in advance:D

Here is my issue, my 91 needs a little work to make it as comfortable as I would like it to be. It is missinge a few options that I like in a car as well. I am prepared to stick with this one for as long as it does not cost me too much to maintain.

Anyway, I want an outside temperature gage and cup holders in the rear. Any suggestions?

As to work that she needs, well, I am making a list right now. So far it includes, sounds from the rest of the speakers, only right doors work now; flush all fluids, replace antenna mast, get rid of the ABS/Trac Off lights on the dash, redo leather on driver seat, check the brakes, check/change the plugs, change timing belt and do other work as well, though not in this order.

I think it is worth it, and is patient enough to see it to the end. The thing drives real nice considering it's age.

What do you think? Any suggestions on things said or things I might have missed?

I just reconditioned the seatss, as it seems they have not been done in years. Meguire's work nicely -- thanks for your suggestions on that as well.

u mentioned pretty much everything that needs to be done but it might cost you if ure not willing to do at least parts of it urself.

P.s i like ur signature, i use fedora core 1 with kde 3.2:)

Thanks. I believe in Linux for the future -- but that is another thread/forum.

Yeah -- I am gong thru the little things now and is actually excited about learning, which is not as much as I can say about a vehicle I had prior to this that needed work.

thanks again.