Additional Front Seat Storage

zzzzdoc

The one criticism I have on the gX470 is the utter lack of usable storage. Has anyone come up with something that fits the center console that can be used to store stuff. Between the DVD and Levinson audio systems, the glove box is now tiny, and the side compartments are a joke compared with the LS430.

• 3 weeks later...

For what it's worth, the center section of the cup holders lifts out. That allows a teeny weeny more space for storage. I too, was also amazed at the lack of center console storage space. The ES330 has a large, lower storage space on the center console in addition to the smaller compartment above that.

• 3 years later...

Our problem with the limited center console storage. . . our dogs stepping on the sliding covers causing them to open and disturb their jumping to the front seat plus when they step on open console they cause the DVD lid to pop up. . .My dogs want Lexus to design something more user friendly? Maybe I can find something to place over the console covers?