1994 Ls400 Pioneer Radio/cd/cassette Player - Fm Only Working

pacolet

Both CD and FM worked up until recently, now when I push the 'CD Comp' button on the radio, it doesn't switch from FM to CD functions. Also the antenna doesn't retract as before. Any ideas for troubleshooting?

Anything is possible and with hundreds of connections I suppose...where to start? Nothing changes on the radio when I try to switch from FM to CD, the radio continues to play, antenna does not retract... :wacko:

I have a 1994 LS400 .. the Pioneer radio quit finally.. display was blacked out... finally would not turn on... I purchased a replacement Pioneer radio from a 1993 LS400 that was in a junk yard for $25. Took me 30 minutes to switch out the bad radio for the good one... You might think about checking junk yards in your area. Pull-A-Part is a good source as most cars are not "wrecks" but whole cars. Just need to sign up for the email update that Pull-A-Part will send you when they get a car in that you are after. That way you get to the car hopefully before all the good stuff is sold.