Wild Sc!

Gimme the car and I will strip it down for drag racing. This is what we call "Rice" ... Man it's getting to lexus now....One thing for sure...He doesn't have the APC lights :D

JPI

Does anyone know what's in the trunk [ chrome and brass fixtures ?]

Airbags.

The greatest thing is checking the previous buys of the guys that bid on this car.

They're not like us, that's all I can say.

more tv's

Actually, that car is outfitted with a hydraulic system. It has come a far way since I first saw it. That is the 4th set of wheels I've seen on it. He has tweeked the bomex kit out more. The fiberglass interior is new. As well as the tv's. The sub wall must go. The car is total show and nothing I'd be into but it does have respectable a/v if it was toned down a little. I like the valve covers too. The rest is naw... I never thought I'd see the day it was up for sale though. His crew used to have a website that got massive flames and they would come and flame back on members of whatever site posted up and started it ...

I think they went through supraforums once or twice with flame wars... pretty funny stuff.

This topic never dies - I see this car pop up everywhere like every six months or so. LOL

AJ.. You don't have to candy coat it for us.. We're all big boys.. Just admit that you're the highest bidder, and we can go about our business.. There's no shame in a gold hood prop. No shame at all... ;)

:lol: