2012 Rx 350 Brake Not Works

Wujee

There was a recall on service brakes on 2012 and 2013 RX350 this Feb 12 this year. I took my 2012 RX350 to the dealer to fix this recall; today, my brake won't work and caused accident. I like to find out if anyone out there ran into the same problem? Did the fix really fix the recalls on the brakes?

Thanks for any input!

• 1 year later...

What was the recall.  I bought my 2012 RX350 and I'm not sure if my brakes were fixed.  I'm experiencing vibration problems when I braking at a high rate of speed such as on the highway.  I feel the front end shaking and vibration from the steering wheel.

Was this the recall problem? 

Has anyone else experienced this issue with their brakes?

Recall Details

Transport Canada Recall # 2014043

Recall Date 2014/02/12
Notification Type Safety Mfr
System Brakes
Manufacturer Recall Number SSC228, SSC229
Units Affected The number of vehicles or components affected by the recall. 25,557
Category Car, Light Truck & Van, SUV
Recall Details
On certain vehicles, a manufacturing defect could affect the functioning of the electric brake actuator, illuminating various warning lights in the instrument panel of the vehicle and disabling the antilock braking system (ABS), traction control and vehicle stability control systems. This could increase the risk of a crash causing injury and/or property damage. Correction: Dealers will update the vehicle stability control ECU software and affect repairs as necessary.
Make Model Model Year(s) Affected
LEXUS RX 350 2012 2013