Intro Post: 1992 Sc400 For Sale Cheap $2800

Hello, LOC! I am combining my intro with a classified ad. I am a car guy at heart and love more old and vintage cars, but received this SC400 in a trade I did with a guy on some older cars. Long story short, this is a very cool car but it is not something I want to keep, just would like to get my money out of it. I thought by joining the forums and posting it here I could get at an audience that really appreciates the older SC400 cars. Heres a short run down on the car:

1992 SC400 with a clean title. Car has V8 automatic. Runs very well, always fires up, even when sitting for weeks. The water pump and timing belt have JUST been serviced. The car shows about 153K miles. The car GOES very well. Has good power and shifts correctly. The rear mufflers have been removed, PO just cut them off, I do not have them. It is not loud, actually sounds pretty nice. Tires are fair, Factory Lexus Alloy wheels have been Plasti-Dipped white. Looks OK but could be removed easily. Keyless entry still works, sunroof works. Interior is not great, but not destroyed. LCD on the heater controls seems messed up. Stereo does not get any stations. No power antenna on car. Has disk changer in trunk. This car was a light greenish silver color and has been resprayed black. Original color shown in my photos. This is an improvement when viewed from 20ft. It has shine, but serious orange peel. I'm thinking MACO did this. The car is reliable and presentable and I am not asking a ton. I would just like the money I have in it back. If you are serious, please contact me via text or phone call. I am located in Columbus, Ohio. 614-638-0eighteight2 -Scott

driveway_zps2f100999.jpg

IMG_3704_zps58dafde2.jpg

IMG_3977_zps40fb6679.jpg

IMG_3978_zps75a5aff4.jpg

IMG_3976_zps351da5e3.jpg

IMG_3974_zps12a7cbdf.jpg

IMG_3979_zpsb4ae0a78.jpg

IMG_3981_zpsc3bda905.jpg