$ Gasoline This Fall- Below $2.?

pj8708

Article compares gasoline prices today with October of 2013. From what they claim, the switch back to blends that are meet seasonal refinering, The mideast conflicts and USA customer spending still climbing, Are all helping the gas market.

Good article.

What is the current price for gasoline where you live?

PAUL

http://autos.aol.com/article/prices-at-the-pump-head-below-3-in-much-of-us/

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here locally about $3.47/gal, but in southern California was $4.47/gal. And Our wonderful Air Resources board wants to add an additional .15 to .75 cents to each gallon...Man I love the way government cant keep a budget.

1. Lower gas prices will sway voters to the status quo. "People vote their pocketbooks."

2. Add to that, a female nominated for AG will influence the womens' vote.

3. Add to that, the fighting in the Middle East will stimulate the "don't change horses in midstream" vote.

4. Add to that....(your choice here). Just wait for more.

It is completely political motivation.

I saw some regular for $2.99 yesterday. With my Kroger card, I can usually get my 93 octane for around $3.50. In case y'all don't know what Krogers is, it is a large grocery chain and you get gas discounts for buying groceries and getting perscriptions filled.

I saw a WaWa store with $2.99 I think on the eastern shore. I recently bought NO alcohol 91 in the Syracuse area for $4.01

Filled up today at Costco in Norfolk premium Top Tier 93 (with alcohol unfortunately) for $3.41

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, when I had new Hankook tires installed yesterday, I changed wheels to Vossen CV3 19's in matte graphite color.

Avatar is something I got off a Hummer forum years ago, not sure of origin. I like the goggles, I am a fan of Ray Bans too.