Lexus Of Marin Pushing Zmax Snake Oil

.....my wife has 2009 GS350 32,000Mi driven only on US5 at 70mph, 400Mi to LA...car has been zero problem and looks like new. I have been a car guy all my life, and that's a long time....(sorry she just tells me the forward distance camera with obstruction beeper just stopped working...but I know zero electronics)....anyhow we just got service proposal from Lexus Marin. They propose $659 oil change "health check"??, change brake fluid, cabin filter, wash car, rotate tires, balance 4 tire upgrade??....Here is where they loose me....They are going to throw in my engine....32oz (1quart) of zMAX Micro Lubricant which Lexus says will Improve Performance, Extend my engine life and Reduce Emissions....Since when is Toyota/Lexus pushing bogus Snake Oil??? This sort of crap has been around as long as I can remember, Mystery Oil, Snake Oil...Used to sell it at Pep Boys to the Yahoos....The Federal Trade Commission File No.0123116 says this stuff is bogus crap best for those who believe in flying saucers....AND WHEN TESTED showed INCREASED BEARING WEAR....I will no longer do business with LEXUS MARIN...

.....my wife has 2009 GS350 32,000Mi driven only on US5 at 70mph, 400Mi to LA...car has been zero problem and looks like new. I have been a car guy all my life, and that's a long time....(sorry she just tells me the forward distance camera with obstruction beeper just stopped working...but I know zero electronics)....anyhow we just got service proposal from Lexus Marin. They propose $659 oil change "health check"??, change brake fluid, cabin filter, wash car, rotate tires, balance 4 tire upgrade??....Here is where they loose me....They are going to throw in my engine....32oz (1quart) of zMAX Micro Lubricant which Lexus says will Improve Performance, Extend my engine life and Reduce Emissions....Since when is Toyota/Lexus pushing bogus Snake Oil??? This sort of crap has been around as long as I can remember, Mystery Oil, Snake Oil...Used to sell it at Pep Boys to the Yahoos....The Federal Trade Commission File No.0123116 says this stuff is bogus crap best for those who believe in flying saucers....AND WHEN TESTED showed INCREASED BEARING WEAR....I will no longer do business with LEXUS MARIN...

I've never heard of ANY Lexus dealer try so hard to commit fraud. Run away as fast as you can.

......I am sure this is a case of a thieving service manager looking to pad his bottom line...very stupid

I have contacted Lexus home office, they are naturally embarrassed at this stupid procedure, they refuse to respond to issue

I am sure Lexus Marin will stop this scam now exposed...they will come up with different scam...