Someone Try To Steal My Car

chubyball

Recently, I just found out that my handle on passenger side door is strange looking. Around the the handle there is a rubber seal and it had a hole on tbe bottom part of the handle. It's a shape of a screw driver. Apprarently, someone had tried to pry off the door lock. I was not sure the alarm went off or not. But it really suck to see there is a dent on Lexus.

in my area despite the fact that i have a garage the biggest pleaseure of the day is when i go to the garage and see the car still there. i dont like ti park on the street coz couple of scratches on bumper and dents on the doors are guaranteed, or some1 will just key up my car for fun or still those chrome rims. people suck!

The true bottom feeders are the ones who "key" cars. I have had a few friends get this done to their cars. The car terrorists never seem to do it to a POS car either.

Last year someone dipweed backed into my truck and broke my taillight lens and put a small dent it below it. They were long gone when I found it like that later

before i bought my 94 LS, i owned at 94 mazda 626. while i was checking movie times with a friend at the local movie theater, we came back to the car to find a hole in my rear bumper 3 inches in diameter and about a foot into the car. my guess it was a huge stupid truck with a long trailer hitch on the back. i was *BLEEP*ed. tons of bondo and white spray paint fixed the problem pretty well. people do suck

Well, the person might be think that it is ethical to stay and get the owner of the car after they have damaged it; I guess the first thing that comes to their mind [even though they were willing to omit] is that "I hit a LEXUS." The name Lexus is no joke when it comes to $$$.

I had someone (an elderly man) hit my LS400 a few years ago. I was pulling up to a red light and he came accross traffic and t-boned the front quarter panel.

THe first thing out of his mouth was "Oh no...it's a Lexus".....$2700 later the dent was fixed. (It was only a small 4 inch dent)

How prevalent are Lexus car thefts? No matter if you have an old or new Honda Accord or Toyota Camry, you always have to worry about theft but should I worry about an early LS400?

I have a Club but have never bothered to use it.

glenmore

1990 LS400

1991 300CE