Computer Chip For Sc300

i havent looked, but your probably not going to find a chip for the 2jz-ge like what they have for the domestics. i guess it comes down to manufacturers and how they keep the power down. the lexus CPU is pretty well tuned from the start except for the fuel curve so a fuel controller -might- work for you. otherwise, get on yahoo japan and look for a powerFC or something to that nature. if you can find one its probably going to run a few hundred

I agree with him ^ If your wanting control over your fuel curve, spend the extra hundred and get the E-manage with the support software, night and day. I would never consider putting a SAFC in my car since I have had the E-manage. And down the long road you can add timing control, add. injector control, maps based on boost pressure, ect. Really good if you want to NA-T. Stuff the SAFC just can't do. Plus with the E-manage support tool you get 16 point maps to tune with.

I really do agree also. The E-Manage is far superior. The S-AFC is just really 'iffy' if you ask me. I had one in my Eclipse, and it was like riding with in the car with a blind person. It never knows what the hell is going on. I never felt like it was really doing anything, and I really felt it was innacurate as hell. If you really want to get some power. E-Manage, BFI, and free up the stock exhaust system. Not to mention a extremely thorough tune up would probably net you quite a bit of HP.