Audio System Upgrades For Rx300 (2001)

dallasrx300

I've read many of the older posts about the audio system in the RX300. I don't have the ML upgraded system or the Navigation system. But I really need better audio... Is it possible to upgrade the existing system with the Mark Levinson system in my 2001? Or should I just go to Tweeters and get new speakers and an amp?

First, add some more sound insulation to cut the interior ambient noise figure down from ~70db. Listen to your current system without the engine running inside a closed garage and the windows up and then decide if you need a better system or just more volume.

Do not go to tweeter.....I am an installer at cartoys in mesquite,I do tons of jobs that tweeter started or just messed up........As an rx300 owner my self i know what will be best for you and your rx....You are gona need to spend some money to get better sound then what comes factory in the rx. I will beat any price you get from tweeter ,circuit city, best buy,Just talk to their installers and see for your self...More then likely you will get a 17 or 18 year old kid working on your car that is in training...lol...funny but not a joke.. you will be lucky get your car back in one piece :cheers: ...I have been installing for 10 years and i know what will be best for you and your lexus....

ps i will beat any quote you get from any shop in dfw....please email me with any questions.....

mrtwelvevolts@yahoo.com

Thanks,Bryan