Car Adapter To Listen To Music From Mobile Devices And Usb Flash

I’m looking for a car adapter to listen to music from MP3 players and iPhone and also USB sticks. Do you have any tips? I’ve heard some good opinions about car adapter AUX Link. It’s compatible with Apple devices, USB flash drive, SD memory cards and devices with 3.5 mm audio plug. Does anyone use it and can share his opinion? Do you have better suggestions? Thanks!

I’m looking for a car adapter to listen to music from MP3 players and iPhone and also USB sticks. Do you have any tips? I’ve heard some good opinions about car adapter AUX Link. It’s compatible with Apple devices, USB flash drive, SD memory cards and devices with 3.5 mm audio plug. Does anyone use it and can share his opinion? Do you have better suggestions? Thanks!

I can share my experience. When I decided to purchase AUX Link, I compared all the prices and it's really much cheaper to buy it at the official online shop AUX Car Kits. The delivery took just five days. At first I decided to try to install it myself, but had problems extracting the OEM car stereo. I didn't have the right tools, so finally I had it installed in the nearest auto workshop. It took just 10 minutes. So far I'm totally satisfied with this kit.
Advantages:
- supports iPod, iPhone, iPad, USB, SD memory cards, and there is also a mini jack for other mobile gadgets (MP3 players, Windows-based and Android-based smartphones, tablets, laptops, netbooks, PSP and so on).
- great sound
- you can use it as a charger
- with optional Bluetooth dongle can be used as a hands-free kit
- music control with buttons on the steering wheel and buttons on the car stereo (very convenient)
- read all music formats
- free and fast delivery
- occupies very little space and doesn't spoil the interior
- now I can listen to all my favourite music without carrying piles of CDs.
Disadvantages:
- relatively expensive as I also purchased additional Bluetooth dongle to use the adapter as a car hands-free kit
- couldn't easily extract the head unit so I had to go to service center
But taking everything into account, I believe it's a good price-quality ratio. So from my point of view it's worth buying.