What's Up Guys? Some New Pics Of My Gs...

Ok, now we have the TV's and stuff....

Here's the head unit and DVD.. I had the bodyshop paint the center the color of the car.. Now I need to get the vents painted next...

1427faceplate.jpg

Now with it opened...

1427headunit.jpg

Now in the headrests I have 7" widescreens....

1427tv_s.jpg

What no turbo?

Are you trying to rub it in?? I spent about half of my boost money on my honeymoon... It would have already been in and my GS would be boost'd if it wasn't for her.... :angry::angry: :D So now I'm held a few months behind schedule.....

And guys, thanks for the warm welcome back.... :P

The car looks good. I'm curious about the work you had done. Obviously the car's been lowered. By how much and what type of springs did you use? Also, what size wheels and tires are you running? They look like 19's or 20's. Feel free to add anything else!

Thanks...

Well, the car is lowered about 2 1/2- 3" and to get that done I needed some coilovers.. The ones I have are Tein "Flex".... Now the rims are Work Wheels that I had Imported in from Japan, the rubber is Toyo T1-S's, front are 245/35/20 and the rear are 275/30/20...

• 7 months later...

Thanks bud.. When that pic was taken I had just taken off the Rod Millen 3pc. spoiler.. Now I have a Ugo Katayama double wing with that Ugo Katayama roof spoiler.. The bodykit is a L-Sportline.. At the moment I'm in the works to put on a new front bumper and hood.. With some other things.. Just incase you were wondering why... Here you go...

wrecked_GS_2.jpg

:blink: Nice! If I could get the server to upload my photos I would shoot you over a few of my ride..... You did well. Very clean guy. I would roll next to that all day! Just a question, do the girls like the back seat or the front? :ph34r: Yeh baby...... LEXO

Dude,

Bad luck on the ride. Are you okay?

Yeah I'm fine just a tad depressed about it... But I guess it all works out in the end.. Now I'm pushing around a 04 FX45 and I think next week I'm gonna buy the 04 H2 and start a new project.. But don't fret, the GS will still be in my garage till the warm weather comes back around.. Wait and see what I have instore for the GS..

:blink: Nice! If I could get the server to upload my photos I would shoot you over a few of my ride..... You did well. Very clean guy. I would roll next to that all day! Just a question, do the girls like the back seat or the front? :ph34r: Yeh baby...... LEXO

The girls would prefer the back seat but I like the hood.... B)