This Forum Rocks!

I just want to say that this is a great forum for ES owners. I have been to the other sites, but there everyone just brags about the size of their TV screens in the headrests (maybe it's because they can't brag about the size of their :censored: ).

Anyway... I like it here because I know that I can always get an intelligent and thoughtful response to my posts. People are genuinely there to help and not put down. There is a lot of knowledge floating around out there that comes out on this board. Thanks guys and girls.

:cheers:

I just want to say that this is a great forum for ES owners.

You said it man, I think it's about time that the ES sedan gets some serious representation all across Lexus land :P

Unfortunately I don't frequent this LOC website much (I'm in ClubLexus.com most of the time), but I'm amazed to see the widespread number of ES members here versus GS, SC, IS, etc. Me being a 2-time Lexus ES300 owner, I'm sure I'll make faithful contributions here time and time :) :D

Its a different atmosphere. I find the LOC to be more laid back, more "ordinary people". A lot of members on CL can be just plain uppity. Then there's the difference in the fact that CL is designed to make profit for the Admin, Ethan. This site's only goal is to make enough money to be improved upon itself. Its subtle but that makes a difference in a forum. Here if the sponsors don't like what they see and leave its not the end of the world, on CL they're taking money out of his pocket.

Thats our goal, to provide a much more laid back community and I think we've done that very successfully.