Transparent Red Spray Paint

I know a few of u have done this and I went to a few car part stores and found nothing. does anyone know a website or a car part franchise store that sells the right kind of transparent red spray paint for redding out the Amber turn signals in the rear (from inside the tail light housing of course)?

The cheap way is to buy stained glass paint it looks red and shines red but is more of a matt shiny finish. Art and craft stores or michael's have it

The best stuff on the market is the folia tec stuff it goes on red and shines what ever colour bulb is behind it and it goes on transparant rather than making what is behind it opaqe. Don't know where in delaware has it though.

try a google .

I grew up in New Castle. I lived in Cambridge Gardens until about 7 years ago, when my family moved to Bear.

I went to Gunning Bedford and graduated from William Penn HS, I'm sure you know where that is. I've still got alot of friends in NC too.

Small world huh?

Where do you have your service done?

Small world indeed. Umm i service little things on my own but when i need bigger or routine (free) oil changes i take it up to sheridan Nissan, yeah i know what your thinking but its where i bought it and free oil changes are good. I only had but 1 major problem with the Lex and it was alternator problems the rest is just maintaining the car and I do that myself. I know of a lexus dealer in wilmington on pennsylvania ave. I've yet to check them out.

Yeah I almost bought a 98 Altima 5 speed from Sheridan before I found my lex last may. I was dealing with a guy named Andre, maybe you've talked to him before too. After taking it to my mechanic for a checkout, they found salt residue at the exhaust joints, and said possible bad head gasket, that it could go anytime (coolant in the chambers leaving salt in the exhaust). It was unfortunate because Nissan obviously didn't want to fix it, and I had fallen in love with it. I love my ES and everything, but that was a great car too. I really wanted a stick when I was car shopping, and had refused to look at automatics, i only made an exception in this case because it was a Lexus. But I bought mine from Martin Honda on Cleveland Ave. in Newark. I could walk there from my house at UD haha.

Being a mere college student, I haven't the money to visit the wilmington lex dealer. I can't even afford to have Toyota do any service, my independent mechanic does everything for me.