"new" 94 Gs300 Owner

Hello all,

I've recently purchased a (new to me) 1994 GS300 with 114k miles. I'm going to be bringing it in for a good servicing soon, but i'm just wondering a few things

1) How much should I expect to pay to replace the 02 sensors (all of them).

2) Both of my headlights are busted, so I was wondering how and where I could find some clearcorner head lights? Do the corners come separately, or is the housing complete?

3) Is the engine in this thing really the non-turbo version of the Supra engine?!?!

Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all,

I've recently purchased a (new to me) 1994 GS300 with 114k miles. I'm going to be bringing it in for a good servicing soon, but i'm just wondering a few things

1) How much should I expect to pay to replace the 02 sensors (all of them).

2) Both of my headlights are busted, so I was wondering how and where I could find some clearcorner head lights? Do the corners come separately, or is the housing complete?

3) Is the engine in this thing really the non-turbo version of the Supra engine?!?!

Thanks in advance.

Here is a web site that you could check out. I have purchased a few things from the site and have found they are above 15 to 20% off of what a lexus dealer part wil charge.

www.lexus-parts.com