Cup Holder For 93 Gs300

Guy,

I had to get one for my 94 GS300. It was the entire cup holder assembly that get installed in the armrest of the center console. I orderd it from Sewell Lexus located in Texas. Part number556020-30012-A0 at a cost of 123.16 plus shipping. Please keep in mind that the part number references the color of the vehicle so your number may be different. The phone number of for Sewell is 214-353-2826

Guy,

I had to get one for my 94 GS300. It was the entire cup holder assembly that get installed in the armrest of the center console. I orderd it from Sewell Lexus located in Texas.  Part number556020-30012-A0 at a cost of 123.16 plus shipping. Please keep in mind that the part number references the color of the vehicle so your number may be different. The phone number of for Sewell is 214-353-2826

WOW :wacko: ...It is not worth that much to hold my cup of coffee in the morning. Looks like I will have to stick to my favorite travel mug ;)